City of Upper Arlington, Ohio

Appeal Process

If you are found guilty in the Upper Arlington Mayor's Court you have the right to appeal your case to the Franklin County Municipal Court.
  • You have 10 days (including weekends) from the date of conviction to enter an appeal.
This process is handled in the Clerk of Courts Office.